I want to be beautiful and make you stand in awe of me.
Look inside my heart and be amazed.
I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough
I want to be worthy of love and be beautiful.
-Bethany Dillon

Thursday, July 15, 2010


Okay, here we go...I have no idea if anyone will ever read this, but it is okay if no one does. This is for me and my insane desire to write. I have loved to write since I can remember and have countless journals and odd pieces of paper with my ramblings on them. This seems to be the perfect way to gather my thoughts and writings in one place where I can read them and reflect on them. If someone along the way happens to read it, I hope they will continue to follow me on this journey. I have no idea where it is going to go and what part my writings will play in this act of my life. I just know that I lie awake at night with all these thoughts, poems, stories and ideas on my mind and in my heart. This is the place that I hope they will come together and maybe then I can make some sense of them. I will also include past writings as I find them and hopefully they will fill in some missing puzzle pieces that seem to be missing from my crazy life. So, once again, here we go. Let this journey of faith begin.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones